Members and Friends
A founding purpose of the Cascade Harvest Coalition is to provide a unified voice for agriculture in Western Washington. Toward this end, the Coalition provides a forum for the diversity of organizations and individuals working for healthy food and farm systems to work together in a coordinated effort to sustain and enhance the region’s agriculture.
The Cascade Harvest Coalition and its members:
- Promote collective learning, inquiry and action to understand food system issues;
- Encourage informed decision making;
- Foster improved relationships between diverse segments of the food and farm system;
- Facilitate linkages that result in more innovative and effective partnerships in sustaining the food and farm system; and
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve our common vision of a vibrant farming industry and healthy communities throughout the region.
- Posted onApr 15
- Posted onJan 14